Where To Read PCCN Review Book 2016: PCCN Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse Exam
| Books Title: Ebook Online Free PCCN Review Book 2016: PCCN Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse Exam |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By PCCN Exam Prep Team
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? This site supplies a fantastic assortment of free books, plays and poetry. Modern and classic works are generally available. With increased than 5,000 free books, including classics and rare works, Questia's online library is a must see for just about any reader.
How To Get Free PCCN Review Book 2016: PCCN Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse Exam
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #105291 in Books
- Published on: 2015-12-01
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 11.00" h x .33" w x 8.50" l, .79 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 146 pages
Trivium Test Prep’s PCCN Review Book 2016: PCCN Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse Exam offers:
- Our PCCN review book 2016 is updated from our PCCN review book 2015 with a detailed overview of what you need to know for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse Exam, so that you know exactly what to expect
- Trivium Test Prep’s PCCN certification review also covers all of the subjects over which you will be tested on the PCCN test
- Includes 100 PCCN exam practice questions for the best PCCN test prep
- Trivium’s PCCN review book also offers test tips and strategies to help you score higher on for the PCCN exam
Trivium Test Prep’s PCCN Review Book 2016: PCCN Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse Exam covers:
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Pulmonary Disorders
- Endocrine, Hematological, Gastrointestinal, and Renal Disorders
- Neurological, Multisystem, and Behavioral Disorders
- Psychological Disorders
- Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
- PCCN Practice Exam
About the PCCN Test
The PCCN certification is a designation provided by the AACN, granted to those who have demonstrated a thorough knowledge in progressive care nursing for acutely ill patients.
The PCCN exam lasts for 2 hours 30 minutes and has 125 items. However only 100 of them are scored. The other 25 questions are used for gathering information to improve future exams if needed. Approximately 80% of the exam will focus on “Clinical Judgment” and the other 20% will cover “Professional Caring and Ethical Practice”. A majority of the exam focuses on age-specific patient groups, but some of it may also span across the entire average lifespan.
About Trivium Test Prep
Trivium Test Prep’s study materials are created by industry and educational experts. Other study guides simply tell you what is on the test, not how that material is applied or, more importantly, HOW TO STUDY FOR IT. Trivium study guides are different. Our dedicated professionals know how people think and learn, and have created our PCCN study guide based on what research has shown to be the fastest, easiest, and most effective way to prepare for the exam. Unlike other study guides that are stamped out in a generic fashion, our PCCN study materials are specifically tailored for your exact needs. We refuse to pad a study guide as a means to convince people there is more information; this is a devious trick used to make you think you are getting more, when really it’s all just wasting your time.
Trivium Test Prep offers:
- PCCN Test Prep book that brings the heat
- PCCN Exam study guide that is new standard
- PCCN Exam prep that helps you dominate the competition
- PCCN Study manual that raises the bar
- PCCN Review book that will help you win
- PCCN Practice test questions that are similar to what you will see on test day
- PCCN Study guide 2015-2016-2017 that you need to help you ace your exam and get your certification
Please register at PLAYSTER for free trial offer account fully for read and unlimited books download.