Where To Buy God Made All of Me: A Book to Help Children Protect Their Bodies
| Books Title: Where To Buy God Made All of Me: A Book to Help Children Protect Their Bodies |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By Justin S. Holcomb, Lindsey A. Holcomb
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? Created for students, teachers and enthusiastic readers, this free literature library offers over 1,900 books, 3,000 short stories and hundreds of poems. Users can also access free author biographies and quizzes. You'll find significantly more than 30,000 free books on the University of Pennsylvania's Online Books Page. Search books by author or title.
Read And Download God Made All of Me: A Book to Help Children Protect Their Bodies
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #4696 in Books
- Brand: New Growth Press
- Published on: 2015-09-08
- Released on: 2015-09-08
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.70" h x .40" w x 8.60" l,
- Binding: Hardcover
- 32 pages
God Made Every Part of You!
It's easy to convey the message to children that their bodies or particular parts of their bodies are shameful. This misconception fuels confusion, embarrassment, and secrecy, and often prevents children from recognizing or reporting sexual abuse.
God Made All of Me is a simply-told, beautifully-illustrated story to help families talk about these sensitive issues with two- to eight-year-old children. Because the private parts of our bodies are private, the home is the ideal environment where a child should learn about his or her body and how it should be treated by others.
God Made All of Me starts from the fundamental truth that God created everything and applies that truth to kids and their bodies. It equips parents to talk with both boys and girls about their bodies and to help them understand the difference between the appropriate and inappropriate touch of others. God Made All of Me allows families to build a first line of defense against sexual abuse in the safety of their own homes.
God Made All of Me is the first children's book written by Rid of My Disgrace authors Justin and Lindsey Holcomb. Parents of young children themselves, the Holcombs regularly counsel victims of sexual abuse and are profoundly aware of the dangers kids face. Their simple and relatable story, designed to help children protect their bodies, will be an important resource for every family with young children.
- Simple, relatable story for two- to eight-year-old children, designed to help them protect their bodies.
- Includes colorful, age-appropriate illustrations.
- Conveys a clear message that God made every part of the human body and that every part is, therefore, good (the doctrine of creation.)
- Gently opens the conversation about sexual abuse that every family needs to have.
- Facilitates open conversations about appropriate and inappropriate touch.
- Overcomes confusion, secrecy, and embarrassment about bodies with truth.
Please register at PLAYSTER for free trial account fully for read and unlimited books download.